Avantco GDC-49F-HC 53 1/8" White Swing Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer with LED Lighting Scratch and Dent
- 2 self-closing, anti-fog swing glass doors
- Temperature range: -5 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-use digital temperature controls
- Interior LED lighting
- 115V, 1 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178SHELFTAGL 21 1/2" x 1 3/16" Shelf Tag Holder
$4.69 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
This video gives you step-by-step instructions regarding how to properly change the door gasket on your GDC or GDS series merchandiser. The gasket is a crucial part of any refrigeration equipment, because it keeps cold air inside the cabinet.
Changing the lightbulb on your Avantco merchandiser is easier than ever thanks to this helpful tutorial! Whether you have LED or fluorescent lighting, this video shows you exactly how to change the bulb.
Watch this helpful video to learn how to adjust the temperature on your GDC or GDS series refrigeration unit. There are several different controller options, but this video walks you through each type.
Running a manual defrost cycle on your GDC series freezer will keep your unit operating at its fullest potential. Watch this video to learn more!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set or change the temperature on the Carel IR33 controller used on our Avantco CFD series freezers!
|Width||53 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 7/8 Inches|
|Height||84 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||50 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||42.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 2 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this glass door unit?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit. However, high humidity environments may cause excessive condensation and ice accumulation in the unit and on its doors.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- New; never used.
- Vent grille on back is dented at bottom.
- Original packaging damaged.
Designed to maintain temperatures from -5 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit, this freezer boasts a bottom-mounted 1 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation. Other helpful features include self-closing mechanism on the doors, automatic defrosting, as well as a digital temperature control and display. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 53 1/8"
Depth: 31 7/8"
Height: 84 3/8"
Capacity: 42.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 28 3/8"
Height: 61 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register