Scratch and Dent Avantco DLC64-HC-B 64" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
Customers Also Viewed
- Curved glass front and LED lighting to best showcase fresh deli product
- Durable black exterior with a 21" deep countertop for convenient workspace
- 3 rear sliding doors provide access to interior, which houses 6 shelves for product organization
- Digital controller for easy operation and automatic defrost for easy maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290; 3/5 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Deli cases are a great way to display cold salads, meats, and cheeses. Avantco offers a full line of quality deli cases for an affordable price. Check out this video to learn more!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set or change the temperature on the Carel IR33 controller used on our Avantco CFD series freezers!
|Width||64 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||42 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||21.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Gravity Coil|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
Great for cafes and delis, the Avantco DLC64-HC-B 64" black curved glass refrigerated deli case provides 21.9 cu. ft. of display space for merchandising parfaits, specialty sandwiches, and pre-packaged salads. Organize and display your product inventory on the 6 epoxy-coated steel shelves, each of which accommodate up to 132 lb. of weight. This provides plenty of strength to showcase your largest pre-wrapped subs, trays of sliced fruit, or dense, grain-based salads. Plus, the interior floor is made of type 304 stainless steel to withstand the inevitable spill or leak, helping to maintain the cabinet's integrity throughout the years. The 3 access doors easily slide open for efficient loading and service.
With a black painted steel exterior, the deli case is designed with durability in mind. It also includes a curved glass front, which helps to draw attention to the products you display inside, increasing visibility and encouraging impulse buys.
To ensure that products remain at food safe temperatures at all times, the unit relies on a 3/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates R290 refrigerant. This specialty refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. Not only does it help you do your part to be kind to the environment, it also maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The digital temperature controller makes sure that it's easy to monitor and adjust as needed. Automatic defrost also simplifies maintenance, so your deli case is working at top-performance. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and includes an 8' cord.
Width: 64 1/4"
Depth: 32 1/2"
Height: 42 7/8"
Capacity: 21.9 cu. ft.
Width: 60 1/4"
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco DLC47-HC-B 47" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
Avantco DLC82-HC-B 82" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
Avantco DLC36-HC-B 36" Black Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case
People Talk About:temperatures nice money ideal hold held food factory equipment easy
I can’t believe what a nice piece of equipment this is for the money. It’s preset from the factory to hold the ideal temperature, and the digital readout makes it easy to see that food is held at safe temperatures. I am 100% satisfied with this purchase.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register