Avantco CBE-36-HC 36" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base Scratch and Dent
- 730 lb. weight capacity; 1 3/4" stainless steel top with marine edge
- Each drawer holds 1 full size and (3) 1/6 size food pans
- Stainless steel exterior for durability
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 1/6 hp, 115V
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
The Avantco refrigerated chef base is a great way to keep your most frequently used ingredients close at hand while you prepare your signature dishes!
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||36 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||25 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||6.5 cu. ft.|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||730 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Provide a convenient place to hold and store cold foods right where they are needed by adding this Avantco CBE-36-HC 36" 2 drawer refrigerated chef base to your kitchen! As a space and productivity solution for your kitchen, this chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. This base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top that can hold up to 730 lb. of weight. Equipped with a marine edge, the unit's top helps to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup.
Each drawer in this unit can hold up to 1 full size food pan and (3) 1/6 size food pans (sold separately). The digital temperature control allows you to set the interior of the unit to hold your prepared foods and ingredients at safe temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The stainless steel construction adds extended durability in a busy kitchen environment. For greater ease of cleaning, casters come included so that you can move the unit away from the wall. The refrigeration system uses a 1/6 hp compressor and R290 refrigerant, which is a safe and environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 36 3/8"
Depth: 32 1/8"
Height: 25 7/8"
Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
Width: 24 5/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 16 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco CBE-72-HC 72" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Avantco CBE-52-HC 52" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register