Avantco 60" High Wattage Strip Warmer with Toggle Controls and Cord - 120V, 1550W Scratch and Dent
Other Available Sizes:
- Attached toggle controls for simple operation; cord and plug included for easy installation and plug-and-play operation
- Durable metal sheathed elements produce intense heat to keep foods at peak serving temperatures without overcooking
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction; mounting brackets included for easy installation
- Perfect for use in cafeteria, restaurant, or buffet line
- 120V; 1550W
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||2 5/8 Inches|
|Control Type||Attached Toggle|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
Customer questions about this product
- How far above my counter should I mount my Avantco strip warmer?
- Avantco high-wattage (1200W-1550W) strip warmers require 16-18” of clearance, while Avantco standard-wattage (500-800W) strip warmers require 12-15” clearance. WEBstaurantStore also offers accessory support chains, sold separately, for convenient installation.
- New; never used.
- Moderate dent on the corner of the unit.
- Bent around the power switch.
- Minor dents and scratches on item.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested. Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 60" strip warmer with toggle controls! This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 1550 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It's perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible. This unit includes a cord and plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 6 1/8"
Height: 2 5/8"
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register