Scratch and Dent Avantco STE-5SG Five Pan Open Well Electric Steam Table with Undershelf, Overshelf, and Sneeze Guard - 208/240V, 3750W
Other Available Types:
- 8" deep wells hold 5 full size food pans while under- and overshelves provide extra storage space
- 8" deep wells hold 4 full size food pans; accommodates various pan configurations
- Polyethylene 8" deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Convenient undershelf provides additional space to store utensils, pans, lids, or serving supplies
- Each 750W well is independently controlled for optimun heating versatility
You May Also Need View All Items
Vollrath 75012 12" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
plus $5.06 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $15.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $17.99 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $11.49 / Each
Vigor 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $12.49 / Each
Vollrath 75020 20" Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar - NSF
plus $7.65 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $23.99 / Each
Vigor 1/3 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $20.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Cutting Board Width||78 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Height||1/2 Inches|
|Overshelf Height||13 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
With Sneeze Guard
|Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Number of Wells||5|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- Scratches and dents throughout unit.
- Missing screw to bottom panel.
- Out of original packaging. Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with the Avantco STE-5SG five pan open well electric steam table with undershelf! This powerful holding unit can hold five full size food pans full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 750W well. This unit is constructed of medium-duty stainless steel with galvanized legs and 8" deep wells, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
Use the undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the polyethylene 8" deep, 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates.
The included overshelf provides vertical storage space as well, making it easy to store commonly used tools, utensils, and condiments or to serve a plated meal. It also features an acrylic sneeze guard panel to shield your culinary creations from harmful pathogens. Best of all, installation couldn't be easier! It attaches using simple screws, which fit in pre-drilled holes within the steam table.
For optimum heating versatility, each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob. Although intended for dry use, this steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately). A 208/240V electrical connection is required.
Height (including sneeze guard): 47"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register