Scratch and Dent Ashland PolyTrap APGI-150 350 lb. Grease Trap with Threaded Connections
- Durable polyethylene construction won't rust or corrode
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles
- Non-skid 3/4" poly cover with recessed handles
- 350 lb. capacity
- 150 GPM flow rate
- 4" threaded connection
- Leak-proof seamless construction
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Ashland APGI-150 Specs|
|Length||53 1/2 Inches|
|Width||29 1/2 Inches|
|Flow Rate||150 GPM|
|Made in America||Yes|
Scratch and Dent Ashland APGI-150 Details
- New; never used
- Small scratches and smudge marks throughout unit
- Out of original packaging The Ashland PolyTrap APGI-150 350 lb. grease trap with threaded connections prevents greasy substances from entering plumbing systems, septic fields, and wastewater treatment facilities where they cannot be processed properly and could harm the environment. This grease trap is different from traditional metal grease traps since it is made of a durable, seamless polyethylene material that will not rust, corrode, leak, or leach. It is also lighter weight and easier to handle than heavy metal grease traps so it is less demanding to install.
Grease traps are often used with cooking or prep sinks, pot sinks, and commercial dishwashers in various types of commercial food service operations. To catch grease and sediment, wastewater is directed through the scientifically-placed, removable baffles inside the grease trap.
The lid of this grease trap is made of 3/4" poly material with recessed handles that make it easier to remove the cover for maintenance. The grease trap comes equipped with complete inlet and outlet connections with standard female threads.
The grease trap has a grease capacity of 350 lb. and a 150 GPM flow rate.
Length: 53 1/2"
Width: 29 1/2"
Grease Capacity: 350 lb.
Flow Rate: 150 GPM
Threaded Connection Size: 4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register