APW Wyott GCB-18i Workline Radiant 18" Charbroiler with Safety Pilot - 60,000 BTU Scratch and Dent
- One 60,000 BTU "S" burner
- Manual controls
- Heavy duty 4" legs
- Back and side splashes to prevent grease splatter
- Self-cleaning stainless steel radiants
You May Also Need
APW Wyott 21813095 Top Griddle Plate for Workline Charbroilers
$53.99 / Each
APW Wyott 21813400 Steak Char Top Grate for Workline Charbroilers
$64.99 / Each
APW Wyott 3102202 Fish Grate for Workline Charbroilers
$133.99 / Each
APW Wyott 21813600 4" Heavy-Duty Leg Kit for Workline Cooking Equipment
$51.99 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
The three major features of APW Wyott's Champion Cookline products are power, control, and safety. Check out this video to see how this line of cooking equipment accomplishes great results with all of these points in mind.
|APW Wyott GCB-18i SAFETY PILOT Specs|
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||17 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
APW Wyott GCB-18i SAFETY PILOT Details
- New, never used.
- The grates on the item are loose.
- Item is out of its original packaging.
- The unit is bent.
The GCB-18i 18" Workline charbroiler's thick stainless steel construction with aluminized steel sides and back panel is easy to clean and will stand tough against heavy use. Back and side splashes help protect your walls and countertops from grease splatter, while self-cleaning stainless steel radiants, removable grates, and a grease collection pan make cleaning a breeze! Heavy duty 4" legs, metal knobs, and a stainless steel control panel offer additional durability and functionality.
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Cooking Surface: 17 1/2"W x 17 1/8"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GCB-18i SAFETY PILOT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GCB-48i Workline Radiant 48" Charbroiler with 2 Safety Pilots - 160,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCB-36i Workline Radiant 36" Charbroiler with 2 Safety Pilots - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCB-24i Workline Radiant 24" Charbroiler with Safety Pilot - 80,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register