Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top shelf
- Galvanized steel legs and adjustable undershelf
- Provides additional room for daily prep tasks
- Sanitary rolled rim front and back edges with square sides
- Two hat channels help support weight and ensure a level surface
- Die cast aluminum leg clamps cover up unsightly nuts and bolts
- Sound-deadened top limits disruptive noises
- Adjustable plastic feet
- Advance Tabco TA-25G-4 Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
$159.99 / Set
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
$211.50 / Set
- Advance Tabco UG-36-96 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 36" x 96" Table - 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
$163.35 / Each
- Advance Tabco TA-25G-6 5" Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 6/Set
$242.99 / Set
- Advance Tabco TA-25A Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 6/Set
$316.35 / Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
$36.99 / Each
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
$98.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Advance Tabco ELAG-368-X Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Size||36" x 96"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Scratch and Dent Advance Tabco ELAG-368-X Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Small dent on table / small dent on left side
This Advance Tabco ELAG-368 36" x 96" 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel commercial work table with galvanized undershelf is an economical option for your commercial food prep area! It's perfect for completing all kinds of daily tasks, from chopping up vegetables to kneading dough, pressing hamburger patties, or boxing up baked goods. The sturdy top shelf is sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. It features easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, and the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables.
This Advance work table features an adjustable 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf for added versatility, where you can store additional supplies like cutting boards, bowls, and pans for convenient access. The six 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs resist corrosion and provide excellent durability, and the adjustable plastic bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven floors for stability and peace of mind.
For superior balance and stability, the legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register