Oneida L6500000752 Lava 75 oz. Porcelain Banquet Bowl - 6/Case
- Signature, handcrafted design with tactile individuality
- Durable porcelain construction stands up to the busiest commercial environments
- Perfect complement to a rustic, farm-to-table dining concept
- Bold, dark color palette offers a dramatic presentation
- Chip-resistant design ensures years of reliable use in your establishment
- Great for serving shared salads and sides
- Fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption
- Oven safe up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
Oneida LavaShop this Line
Oneida L6500000729 Lava 4 oz. Porcelain Pedestal Bowl - 48/Case
plus $248.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000139C Lava 9" Porcelain Plate - 24/Case
plus $268.49 / Case
Oneida L6500000117C Lava 6 5/16" Porcelain Plate - 48/Case
plus $359.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000380 Lava 14 1/2" Porcelain Oval Platter / Fish Dish - 6/Case
plus $402.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000735 Lava 23 oz. Porcelain Pedestal Bowl - 36/Case
plus $329.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000155C Lava 11" Porcelain Plate - 12/Case
plus $182.49 / Case
Oneida L6500000750 Lava 25 oz. Porcelain Deep Couple Plate / Low Bowl - 24/Case
plus $242.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000751 Lava 45 oz. Porcelain Pedestal Bowl - 12/Case
plus $266.99 / Case
Oneida L6500000753 Lava 65 oz. Porcelain Deep Coupe Plate Low / Bowl - 12/Case
plus $294.99 / Case
Elevate your culinary creations to a superior level of design for an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind dining experience with Oneida Artisan Collection. Featuring handcrafted dinnerware with tactile individuality, learn how this dinnerware collection can best showcase your establishment's unique personality.
|Oneida L6500000752 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this dinnerware piece in the oven?
- This item can be placed in the oven for warming purposes only. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another. It is recommended that you slowly heat up the item in the oven rather than placing it directly in an oven that has already been set to a high temperature.
Oneida L6500000752 Details
Create a bold statement by adding this Oneida L6500000752 Lava 75 oz. porcelain banquet bowl to your serving ware offerings. Embracing a signature, handcrafted design, this piece boasts tactile individuality for a creative, interesting tabletop display. Taking its influence from molten lava rocks, Oneida's Lava dinnerware delivers a bold and edgy appeal that's perfect for rustic, farm-to-table dining concepts. Great for serving shared salads and sides, this piece was designed to enhance your dining service and create a memorable experience for your guests. It's also oven safe up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for warming applications.
Made of highly durable, fully vitrified porcelain, this banquet bowl resists moisture absorption, delivering exceptional quality to back its stunning visual appeal. It is also chip-resistant, ensuring years of dependable use in your restaurant, bar, or hotel.
As a tribute to the careful craftsmanship present in every avenue of the culinary arts, the Oneida Artisan Collection transforms tabletops to create an aesthetically pleasing, one-of-a-kind dining experience for your guests. Designed to evoke a sense of community, each piece in the collection brings together the dedication and passion of farmers, butchers, bakers, and chefs to present your signature dishes on handcrafted, artisanal tableware. Enriched with the personality and exceptional qualities of finely crafted dinnerware, the Oneida Artisan Collection elevates your culinary creations to a superior level of design for an unforgettable presentation!
Capacity: 75 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register