Old Country Cheese 5 lb. Swiss Cheese Block
- Traditional semi-hard swiss cheese
- Made with natural ingredients
- Use as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Easily slices and can be cut into cubes
- Ships refrigerated
Old Country Cheese
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Make melty ham and swiss paninis, savory chicken cordon bleu, and hearty reuben sandwiches, with this Old Country Cheese 5 lb. swiss cheese block. This swiss cheese is a traditional semi-hard swiss cheese, mild, with a slightly sweet nutty flavor. It's made with natural ingredients to bring out the best flavors in your food, so you can feel confident you are serving the best to your customers. With this swiss cheese, you'll be able to make a flavorful, fluffy quiche with a hint of swiss, cheesy swiss and cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches, and piping hot swiss cheese and bacon dip. Simply slice to the desired thickness, and incorporate into any recipe.
This swiss cheese is perfect for making decadent swiss cheese fondue or for cubing and serving on a classic charcuterie board. Use it to top your signature french onion soup, or melt it into your flavorful macaroni and cheese. Flatbread pizzas get a fresh new take when topped with swiss cheese, while traditional cold cut sandwiches, subs, and wraps get the classic flavor your customers know and love when layered with slices of satisfying swiss. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this swiss cheese is sure to be a new favorite amongst your customers.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:rye roast proper Perfect ole large gives fresh firm block
A large square block of proper and firm swiss. Really gives the ole slicer a work out. Perfect with roast beef and fresh tomato on rye.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register