Oak Grove Dairy 13 lb. Yellow Colby Longhorn Cheese - 4/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$156.99/Case|
- Mild flavor that pairs well with a variety of ingredients
- Creamy, semi-hard consistency
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
Oak Grove Dairy
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||13 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete any sandwich with the classic taste of this Oak Grove Dairy yellow colby longhorn cheese. A close relative to cheddar, this colby cheese features a milder taste with a higher moisture content, giving it a softer, creamier consistency that is perfect for adding to a variety of dishes. Use this cheese for slicing by the pound at your deli, or to redefine creaminess in your classic grilled cheese sandwich or turkey and cheese panini. It also makes a superb topping to your signature burger. When adding to a cheese or charcuterie board, this cheese pairs exceptionally well with apples, pears, almonds, as well as zinfandel and shiraz wines.
This cheese comes in a long, 13 lb. block and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this colby cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Located in the lush countryside of New Hamburg, Ontario, Oak Grove Dairy is a family owned business that's been in business since 1879. Its long, rich history of being an independently owned producer of excellent cheeses holds true today. Oak Grove Dairy holds to its tradition by manufacturing cheeses the old fashioned way. This ensures a cheese that's packed with flavor your patrons are sure to love!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!