Oak Grove Dairy Pepper Jack Cheese - 6 lb. Solid Block
- Creamy, semi-hard consistency
- Made with jalapeno peppers and red bell peppers for a zesty kick
- Perfect for delis, cafes, and diners
- Can be cut into cubes, shredded, or sliced
- Ships refrigerated
Oak Grove Dairy
|Cheese Type||Pepper Jack|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Liven your hot or cold sandwiches with the zesty taste of this Oak Grove Dairy pepper jack cheese. Featuring a spicy, jalapeno kick overtop a mild jack and longhorn cheese, this cheese adds creaminess and a flavorful medium heat to your sandwiches and entrees. Use in your chicken quesadillas, whip up classic grilled cheese sandwiches filled with smoked turkey, or melt on top of loaded nachos to intensify its piquant flavor. This cheese is also great for providing as an option to slice for customers at your deli for their own home use.
This cheese comes in a 6 lb. block and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches, and can be used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Perfect for nearly any foodservice establishment, this cheese combines the convenience you desire, with the great taste your customers crave.
Located in the lush countryside of New Hamburg, Ontario, Oak Grove Dairy is a family owned business that's been in business since 1879. Its long, rich history of being an independently owned producer of excellent cheeses holds true today. Oak Grove Dairy holds to its tradition by manufacturing cheeses the old fashioned way. This ensures a cheese that's packed with flavor your patrons are sure to love!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item bears the Wisconsin Cheese label, managed by the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register