Nor-Lake NLPT93 AdvantEDGE 93 3/8" 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Includes (12) 1/3 size pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior; aluminum back and galvanized bottom
- Entire cabinet foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation
- 3 doors; ergonomically curved, recessed handles
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves for easy organization
- 19" deep reversible polyethylene cutting board provides plenty of prep space
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- 1/2 hp; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake NLPT67 AdvantEDGE 67" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
plus $3,916.80 / Each
Nor-Lake NLPT44 AdvantEDGE 44 1/2" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
plus $2,649.45 / Each
|Nor-Lake NLPT93 Specs|
|Width||93 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||36 5/8 Inches|
|Height||42 7/16 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 1/8 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||27.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Nor-Lake NLPT93 Details
Quickly assemble any of your signature pizzas with this Nor-Lake NLPT93 AdvantEDGE 93 3/8" 3 door refrigerated pizza prep table! Whether you're making a cheese, pepperoni, veggie, or any other type of pizza, this unit will safely hold your ingredients while expediting prep time. The worktop accommodates the included (12) 1/3 size food pans to provide you with instant access to peppers, olives, anchovies, and a wide variety of other ingredients, while a 19" deep polyethylene cutting board offers plenty of prep space for pies of all sizes! The cabinet gives you even more room to store bulk ingredients for easy refills, and it features 3 epoxy-coated shelves for improved organization.
A stainless steel interior and exterior guarantees long-lasting durability, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides added structural integrity and helps maintain food safe temperatures. A 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to consistently hold the pan well between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit and the cabinet between 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit. For added convenience and peace of mind, the doors are self-closing and boast a magnetic gasket for a tight seal. 6" casters make it simple to clean under and around the unit. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 93 5/16"
Depth: 36 5/8"
Height: 42 7/16"
Working Height: 36 1/8"
Capacity: 27.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register