Nor-Lake 145735 Ft-Compressor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nor-Lake 145735 Ft-Compressor.
Glastender 06001380 Start Cap
Beverage-Air 315-052D Start Cap
Avantco 17816582 3/4 hp Compressor - 115V, R290
Hoshizaki 4A3683-01 Start Relay #117-7441
Beverage-Air 316-011D Run Cap
Master-Bilt 03-15204 Compressor, Copeland, Rst97c
Duke 217855 Protector #071-0561-03
Get paid to review this product!