Nor-Lake 136962 Metal Threshold
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nor-Lake 136962 Metal Threshold.
Kysor Panel Systems FRAMEHEATER Frame Heater (Spec Size)
Nor-Lake Kold Locker Walk-In Non-Skid Floor Strip
Bally 004418 Hardboard
Bally 018872 Thermometer
Nor-Lake 007109 Vaporizer Pan
Master-Bilt E34-08224 Jamb Raceway, 78", 1 7/8" X
Kool Star 29-0161084 Heater Cover (Set/3 Pc)
Nor-Lake 026089 Kl W/Fl Threshold 26in
Get paid to review this product!