Nor-Lake 135801 Blower Motor W/Ball Bearings
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nor-Lake 135801 Blower Motor W/Ball Bearings.
All Points 68-1072 Blower Motor - 120V, 3000 RPM
All Points 68-1013 1/4 hp Blower Motor - 208-230V
Franke 20.110000492 Left Hand Blower
All Points 26-1465 Blower Wheel - 9 7/8" x 2"
All Points 68-1250 1/4 hp Blower Motor - 115/208-230V
Blodgett 39333 Blower Motor
Henny Penny 64122 Insulation-Blower Motor Duct
Food Warming Equipment Z-600-4073 Blower Motor Kit 120-60
Get paid to review this product!