National Public Seating SLT3060-36 30" x 60" Science Lab Table - 36" Height
Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 30" x 60" with fixed 36" height
- High-pressure laminate tabletop
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Solid ash legs and apron
- Rubber footing with adjustable glides
- Solid phenolic construction for easy maintenance
- Designed for tough lab environments
White Glove Delivery - Available -
National Public Seating
The National Public Seating SLT series science lab tables are the perfect addition for your elementary or middle school classroom. The sturdy top can withstand various chemicals, and there are a total of 24 different styles to choose from!
|National Public Seating SLT3060-36 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these science lab tables treated to resist chemicals?
- Yes! These tables are treated to be resistant to the following chemicals: Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Acetic Acid, Vitriol, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Formalin, Ammonia, Phenol, Saturated Sodium Sulfide, and Carbon Tetrachloride.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
National Public Seating SLT3060-36 Details
Designed for durability and longevity, this National Public Seating SLT3060-36 30" x 60" science lab table is designed to meet all of your classroom needs! Ideal for science labs, it boasts a Chem-Res high-pressure laminate coating with a 1 1/8" thick core, and is resistant to 13 chemicals!
This science table's 2 1/4" thick solid oak legs are attached with a double metal bolt and 13-gauge steel corner braces. Rubber footing and adjustable glides protect floors and allow for accurate leveling.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
Seating Capacity: 6
Six people can comfortably sit at this table.
People Talk About:tables table store Stools shorter raised nicely lab height completing
I like the height on this table better than the shorter variety. They both work, but when completing a lab I like to be raised. Stools store nicely under these tables.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register