National Public Seating HSLT2460-36 24" x 60" Science Lab Table - 36" Height
Other Available Sizes:
- High-pressure laminate tabletop
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Solid ash legs and apron
- Rubber footing with adjustable glides
- Easy to assemble
- Designed for tough lab environments
National Public Seating
The National Public Seating SLT series science lab tables are the perfect addition for your elementary or middle school classroom. The sturdy top can withstand various chemicals, and there are a total of 24 different styles to choose from!
|National Public Seating HSLT2460-36 Specs|
|Type||Science Lab Tables|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these science lab tables treated to resist chemicals?
- Yes! These tables are treated to be resistant to the following chemicals: Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Acetic Acid, Vitriol, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Hydrofluoric Acid, Formalin, Ammonia, Phenol, Saturated Sodium Sulfide, and Carbon Tetrachloride.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
National Public Seating HSLT2460-36 Details
Designed for durability and longevity, this National Public Seating HSLT2460-36 24" x 60" science lab table is designed to meet all of your classroom needs! This table features a Chem-Res high-pressure laminate coated tabletop with a 1 1/8" thick core, and is resistant to 13 chemicals! The laminate surface resists scratches, high temperatures, and acid stains so you can use this year after year. Plus, the 13-gauge steel braces in the legs attach to a double bolt connector on the table for superior durability and stability.
An extremely durable ash wood frame ensures long-lasting use in busy classroom settings. It can withstand over 1800 wear cycles so you can use it for anything from homework assignments to chemical science experiments with confidence. The black rubber leg boots protect against liquids, and they also come with adjustable glides to easily level the table on any floor surface.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Seating Capacity: 6
Six people can comfortably sit at this table.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register