Nasonville Dairy Ghost Pepper Monterey Jack Cheese 5 lb. Solid Block - 2/Case
- Great for sandwiches or melted into queso dip
- Combines the creamy tang of traditional monterey jack with the intense heat of ghost peppers
- Semi-hard consistency
- Can be shredded, cubed, or sliced
- Ships refrigerated
|Cheese Type||Monterey Jack|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This Nasonville Dairy 5 lb. ghost pepper monterey jack cheese gives your heat-seeking customers the intense heat of ghost peppers mixed with the creamy tang of traditional monterey jack for mouthwatering cheese that won't soon be forgotten. Bits of ghost peppers are blended throughout the cheese for an intense taste while still allowing the savory cheese flavor to shine through. Also known as Bhut Jolokia, ghost peppers have a Scoville Heat Unit rating of up to 1.5 million that make them 3-4x hotter than habaneros and give them a kick that will leave some reaching for the nearest glass of ice cold milk and others clamoring for more!
This cheese packs a powerful punch that allows you to easily and deliciously add a breathtaking bite to any sandwich on your menu! Its semi-hard consistency can be shredded, sliced, or cubed for a charcuterie board. Aged for a short period of time, this cheese melts wonderfully on burgers or can even be melted down for use as a queso dip. Pair it with chicken, pork, salami, and even your best amber ale or sauvignon blanc.
Located in America's Dairyland of Central Wisconsin, Nasonville Dairy has a storied history that dates all the way back to 1885. Spanning multiple generations, Nasonville buys milk from over 190 local farms and converts that into more than 150,000 lb. of irresistible cheese every day. This fresh milk combines with the art, science, and tradition of cheese making to produce Nasonville's award-winning cheeses. With a wide variety of flavors to choose from, Nasonville invites you to taste the difference of a product backed by Certified Wisconsin Master Cheesemakers.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register