See more products like this!Browse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
8 1/2" x 11" Bright White 20# Copy Paper Case - 5000/Sheets
8 1/2" x 14" White Case of 20# Multipurpose Paper - 5000/Sheets
8 1/2" x 11" Bright White Ream of 20# Copy Paper - 500/Sheets
8 1/2" x 14" White Ream of 20# Multipurpose Paper - 500/Sheets
Universal Office UNV28110 11" x 17" White Case of 20# Copy Paper - 2500/Sheets
Mohawk 12215 Fine 11" x 17" Bright White Ream of 80# Copy Paper - 500/Sheets
- 11" x 17" size
- 80# basis weight
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, and multifunction machines
- Energy to produce paper was offset with RECs
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- U.S. brightness rating of 98
|Mohawk MOW12215 Specs|
|Basis Weight||80 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||11" x 17"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Mohawk MOW12215 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Mohawk 12215 Fine 11" x 17" bright white copy paper. Thanks to its bright white color, this paper provides the perfect canvas for everything from copies, presentations, and brochures to menus, postcards, and signage. Additionally, thanks to its 80# basis weight, this copy paper contains Mohawk's patented Digital Imaging Surface. This process was developed to enhance toner performance while yielding better print fidelity.
This paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Mohawk strives to reduce their negative environmental impact by replacing their carbon uses non-polluting wind-generated electricity Green-e certified Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). 100% of the electricity used in Mohawk's operations is matched with RECs.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register