MirOil BS505 55 lb. Fryer Oil Electric Filter Machine and Discard Trolley - Countertop 120V
- For countertop fryer with lift out fry pans (no drain valves)
- Designed for use with up to 55 lb. fryers
- Filter bag holder frame included
- Filter oil between 300 and 350 degrees Fahrenheit
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Watch this video to learn how to perform a boil-out to keep your fryer clean! Complete the procedure frequently to save your business valuable time and money.
|Miroil BS505 Specs|
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Why should I filter my fryer oil?
- Regularly filtering your fryer oil saves money. It extends the life of your fryer oil, which in turn leads to less frequent refills.
- Can this oil filter handle heavy crumb loads?
- According to the manufacturer, this item is not suitable for heavy crumb loads.
Miroil BS505 Details
Thanks to its large capacity discard trolley and electric pump, this MirOil BS505 55 lb. electric fryer oil filter machine provides the fastest way to filter your used fryer oil and get back to business. It is designed for use with up to 55 lb. fryers.
The MirOil BS505 55 lb. electric fryer oil filter machine is simple to use. Just attach the 2-way pump to your fryer's nozzle. Once all of the oil has been filtered, all you need to do is flip a switch to pump the oil back into the fryer, and you're ready to start selling perfectly fried foods in no time.
Thanks to its lightweight design and durable wheels, the MirOil BS505 55 lb. electric fryer oil filtration machine and discard trolley is easy to move from one fryer to another.
Width: 16 1/2"
Depth: 24 7/8"
Height: 40" (including handle)
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!