Micro Matic CFN06AKR 6 Tap Kool-Rite Glycol Cooled Irish Coffin Box - Natural Oak
- Great addition to Irish pubs
- Dispense up to 6 beers out of the same tower
- Delicately handcrafted in natural oak
- Durable stainless steel fascia and drip tray
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes (6) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 1/4"-3/8" barbs
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Capture the rustic charm of an authentic Irish pub with this Micro Matic CFN06AKR 6 tap Kool-Rite glycol cooled Irish coffin box! Delicately handcrafted in natural oak, this coffin box takes the place of standard metal fixtures that provide a contemporary aesthetic in favor of a more distinct presentation that's reminiscent of historic Irish tradition. This unit features 6 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a dozen brews, ensuring that you have something on tap for virtually any taste. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
Thanks to the tower's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. Integral anti-rotation flats, meanwhile, also provide a wealth of benefits, effectively improving your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money. Servicing the taps is as simple as removing the top of the coffin box while a rugged stainless steel fascia and drip tray help protect the box as well as surrounding countertops from drips, splashes, and overflow.
Depth: 7 1/2"
Height: 12 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!