Matfer Bourgeat 339015 24 Compartment Fruit Jelly Flexible Peach Mold
- Makes 24 peach-shaped fruit jellies at a time
- Food grade silicone ensures an easy release
- Rigid base adds the stability needed to minimize messes
- Easy and simple to use
- Each fruit jelly measures 1 13/16" x 1 3/8" x 13/16"
- Perfect for candy stores, bakeries, grocery stores, and candy counters
- Use with any fruit jelly recipe
- Refrigerate or freeze to set your candy
|Matfer Bourgeat 339015 Specs|
|Height||1 1/8 Inches|
|Compartment Length||1 13/16 Inches|
|Compartment Width||1 3/8 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||13/16 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||24|
|Type||Jelly Fruit Molds|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this fruit jelly mold be used in the microwave or in an oven?
- While the silicone that makes up the fruit jelly mold is able to withstand temperatures up to 675 degrees Fahrenheit, the permanently-attached, food grade plastic base is heat resistant only up to 272 degrees Fahrenheit; therefore, the mold should not be used in a microwave or oven application.
Matfer Bourgeat 339015 Details
Master the art of making flavorful fruit jellies with this Matfer Bourgeat 339015 24 compartment fruit jelly flexible peach mold! Use it to make the iconic, chewy jelly fruit candies that your customers know and love. This fruit jelly mold is designed to make 24 peach-shaped fruit jellies at a time. Flavor them "peach" or try something unexpected - whether sweet or sour, the treats you'll make will be perfect for your candy store, bakery, grocery store, or candy counter.
This food grade silicone mold is naturally non-stick, so no greasing is necessary for a smooth release. Its flexibility further assists in quick and efficient candy release, as it can be manipulated any way you wish to push the product out of the mold. Silicone is both light weight and stain resistant, and will not deteriorate, rust, or lose its shape over time, either. There's no need to worry about compromising flavors, as silicone is non-reactive in nature, too.
Thanks to a rigid food grade plastic base, this fruit jelly mold is designed with the stability needed to minimize messes during production. Once the mold is filled with your signature fruit jelly candy, simply refrigerate or freeze the filled mold to "set" the jelly candy. The base will provide the necessary structure to keep the mix in the mold during this "setting" phase. When your fruit jellies are removed, thanks to the easy release of this mold, cleaning is quick and easy as you prepare for your next batch.
Height: 1 1/8"
Length: 1 13/16"
Width: 1 3/8"
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Get paid to review this product!