Master's Reserve 9038 Modernist 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of ClearFire glass for sparkling clarity and brilliance
- Ultra thin, beadless edge creates an exquisite presentation
- Slim side walls are strong and durable
- Straight-sided design put the focus on the color of your iced teas, lemonades, or cocktails
- Extra-thick sham raises the contents above tables and countertops to increase its perceived value
- Elevates the presentation of your signature beverages
- Chip-resistant with normal use
Show customers that you care about the quality of the beverages you are serving by presenting it in Libbey’s Master Reserve glassware! Featuring seamless designs, extraordinary angles, and tall stems, these glasses embody elegance and poise.
|Master's Reserve 9038 Specs|
|Height||6 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this Libbey Master's Reserve item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey HD2 Rim and Foot Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Master's Reserve 9038 Details
Captivate your customers with this chic Master's Reserve 9038 Modernist 12 oz. beverage glass! Featuring patented ClearFire glass, this vessel offers unparalleled brilliance and sparkling clarity without the use of potentially harmful metals. The slim sidewalls are sleek, yet durable, providing increased mechanical strength, while the ultra thin beadless edge creates an exquisite beverage presentation. Not only does its attractive, straight-sided design put the focus on the color of your iced teas, lemonades, or cocktails, it also leaves ample room for mixing and serving drinks all in one glass. In addition, its extra-thick sham raises the contents above tables and countertops to increase its perceived value. Combining sophistication with contemporary aesthetics and ingenuity, this Modernist glass is the perfect way to elevate the presentation of your signature beverages.
Offering a completely reimagined formulation and design, Master's Reserve provides an impressive, industry-leading lineup of glassware. This glass undergoes DuraTemp treatment to increase chip resistance for a prolonged service life. Featuring the fewest impurities of any glassware, Master's Reserve makes it instantly clear that your patrons are receiving the best product and service possible. With the Master's Reserve 9038 Modernist beverage glass, creating an unforgettable ambiance for the bars and tabletops at your venue is always a breeze.
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 6 5/8"
Capacity: 12 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Resources and Downloads for
Master's Reserve 9038
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Master's Reserve 9031 Modernist 2.5 oz. Cordial Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9037 Modernist 10 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9033 Modernist 7 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9034 Modernist 9 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9036 Modernist 12 oz. Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9039 Modernist 15 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9032 Modernist 5 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Master's Reserve 9035 Modernist 10.5 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register