Master Bilt VOAM48-72 Stainless Steel 72" Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser - 24.2 Cu. Ft.
- Vertical design with contemporary stainless steel finish
- Built-in standard electronic controller with defrost functions
- 24 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fully customized temperature control between 34 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2" foamed-in-place urethane insulation
- Two tiers of shelving with price tag molding
- Retractable vinyl night cover for saving energy during off-hours
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Master-Bilt VOAM48-72 SS INT/EXT Specs|
|Width||47 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||45 Inches|
|Interior Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||24.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||34 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
Master-Bilt VOAM48-72 SS INT/EXT Details
Provide easy access to popular items like soda, juice, pre-packaged sandwiches, and more with the Master Bilt VOAM48-72 stainless steel vertical air curtain merchandiser. The unit's vertical orientation and two-tier shelving design with integrated price tag molding allow for maximum storage and efficiency, while the contemporary styling and LED lighted canopy provide an attractive product showcase.
A built-in standard electronic controller boasts the ability to monitor defrost functions from the front panel interface, in addition to customizing an audible and visual alarm. A 24 gauge painted and textured stainless steel interior and exterior add extended durability, and the floor pans are constructed of stainless steel as well, which helps protect the self-contained, bottom mount refrigeration system.
The unit uses R-404A refrigerant and has an interior that is insulated with 2" foamed-in-place "zero ODP" urethane, ensuring your food items remain between 34 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The shelves are adjustable in 1" increments, and a perforated interior back wall provides better air flow. For added convenience, the condensing unit slides out in front of the case for effortless cleaning and servicing. Other features include a front air intake, rear air discharge, and an energy efficient automatic condensate removal system.
The Master Bilt VOAM48-72 vertical air curtain merchandiser requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 47 1/2"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Master-Bilt VOAM48-72 SS INT/EXT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!