Master-Bilt MBUF48A 48" Fusion Undercounter Freezer
- 2 self-closing doors each house 1 adjustable shelf for product storage
- Fits flush alongside standard countertops to help maximize storage space
- Stainless steel exterior and interior for excellent, corrosion-resistant durability
- Maintains temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit; uses F-513a refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and 2" thick walls promote temperature retention
- Front-breathing design eliminates need for side and back clearance
- Includes 6" high casters for easy mobility
- 115V; 1/2 hp
|Master-Bilt MBUF48A Specs|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Master-Bilt MBUF48A Details
Maximize your back-of-house workspace by adding this Master-Bilt MBUF48A 48" Fusion undercounter freezer! Designed to be counter-height, the unit provides convenient, refrigerated storage space great for ingredients, beverages, and prepared dishes. Its two self-closing doors each open to a heavy-duty shelf that adjusts to give you storage flexibility to accomodate your ever-evolving needs.
To withstand the demanding commercial kitchen environment, this unit is built with a stainless steel exterior and interior. An interior that's stainless steel won't corrode from the inevitable spill or leak, which helps prevent damage to the unit during use.
A number of features are built into the cabinet to ensure that the interior temperature remains between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit at all times. Not only does the 1/2 hp refrigeration system circulate R-513a refrigerant, but foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and 2" thick walls help promote temperature retention and add structural rigidity to the overall unit.
With a front-breathing design, this undercounter freezer eliminates the need for side and back clearance during the installation process. This gives the unit installation flexibility, allowing it to operate in more locations than units that require clearance. Plus, since it includes 6" high casters, the freezer is easy to move as needed, whether for cleaning or for service. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register