Master-Bilt MBSP48-12A-019 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- (12) 1/6 size pans and lockable adapter bars come standard
- Includes a flat, insulated lid, 9 1/2" deep reversible cutting board, and 2 adjustable, heavy-duty shelves
- Front-breathing design eliminates the need for side and back clearance
- Stainless steel construction with 6" casters for easy cleaning and service
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/8 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Master-Bilt MBSP72-18A-019 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $3,293.89 / Each
Master-Bilt MBSP60-16A-019 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $2,813.38 / Each
Master-Bilt MBSP27-8A-019 27" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $1,573.63 / Each
Master-Bilt MBSP36-10A-019 36" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $2,249.50 / Each
|Master-Bilt MBSP48-12A-019 Specs|
|Height||43 3/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Features||Flat Solid Lid|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Master-Bilt MBSP48-12A-019 Details
The Master-Bilt MBSP48-12A-019 48" 2 door refrigerated sandwich prep table provides the space and convenience needed for a meal assembly station. Not only does it include a 9 1/2" deep cutting board for slicing, dicing, and chopping ingredients, it includes pan adapter bars that lock in place. To get you started, the prep table comes standard with (12) 1/6 size food pans.
This particular unit features 2 shelves for storage. Plus, the unit is made entirely of stainless steel, meaning that accidental spills or leaks inside won't corrode the metal and that the cabinet is strong, sturdy, and reliable in commercial applications. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds to the unit's strength, as do the 2" thick walls.
For temperature retention, the top pan rail includes a flat, insulated lid that when lowered, traps in cold air to hold the food at safe temperatures. It also helps ensure sanitation when the prep table is not in use.
The prep table uses a 3/8 hp refrigeration system to keep cool. It achieves this by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. Temperatures remain between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
At the end of the day, the cutting board can easily be reversed to prolong its longevity, and the unit itself can roll to the side for cleaning or service. In addition, its condenser filter screen slides out from below without tools to allow for easy and frequent cleaning, likewise maximizing service life and improving overall efficiency. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 43 3/4"
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register