Master-Bilt MBPT44 44" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,549.00 / Each
- Accommodates up to (6) 1/3 size, 4" deep food pans
- 1 door design houses 2 adjustable shelves for product storage
- Insulated lid covers pan rail area to maximize temperature retention
- 19" deep removable cutting board for convenient prep space
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; features 6" casters for mobility
- 1 3/4" thick walls; foamed-in-place insulation
- Maintains temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit; uses R-134a refrigerant
- 115V; 3/8 hp
|Master-Bilt MBPT44 Specs|
|Width||44 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 7/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||44 3/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||44 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||9.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Master-Bilt MBPT44 Details
Maximize back-of-house operations with this Master-Bilt MBPT44 44" 1 door refrigerated pizza prep table. Built to accommodate up to (6) 1/3 size food pans, it comes standard with 4" food pans, but can hold 6" deep pans, as well. This versatility allows you to easily maximize or minimize the amount of ingredients stored in the pan rail at any given time. Plus, regardless of the stored product, an insulated lid slides down to cover the pan rail and to help maintain food safe conditions.
For optimal convenience, the unit features a 19" deep, removable cutting board. This provides a convenient work surface for chopping pizza toppings and assembling the pies. Below the workspace is a roomy, 9.7 cu. ft. refrigerated interior with 2 adjustable shelves. It's great for storing specialty or back-up pizza toppings. One self-closing door provides access.
This particular unit features an exceptionally strong design built to withstand the rough, high-volume environment of a commercial kitchen. Not only is the exterior stainless steel, but so is the interior, which means that the inevitable spill or leak won't damage the unit. Plus, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is built-in, providing overall structural strength for a reliable, long-lasting product. The 1 3/4" thick walls help retain cold air for proper temperature retention.
Powered by a 3/8 hp compressor, the unit uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 44 3/8"
Depth: 36 1/2"
Height: 41 7/8"
Working Height: 35 1/2"
Capacity: 9.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register