Master-Bilt MBDD79 Fusion 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Customers Also Viewed
- Holds (4) 1/2 kegs
- 1 single, 1 double air-cooled 3" diameter tap tower; made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel top with black front, sides, and back; interior stainless steel floor won't corrode
- Adjustable temperature control for easy operation
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit; uses R-134a refrigerant
- Back drain connection for use with drip pan (sold separately)
- 115V; 3/8 hp
You May Also Need
|Master-Bilt MBDD79 Specs|
|Width||80 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Black / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||3 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
Master-Bilt MBDD79 Details
Serve up cold beverages from the tap with this Master-Bilt MBDD79 Fusion 79" black beer dispenser! Featuring 1 single and 1 double stainless steel tap tower, the unit accommodates (4) 1/2 kegs of your most popular brew or lager. The taps are cooled by continuous cold air circulation for perfectly chilled drinks.
This particular dispenser is built to last, with a stainless steel top that won't corrode with the inevitable spill. The interior floor is also stainless steel, while the front, sides, and back feature a black finish. A set of casters is provided to ensure mobility, allowing you to easily move it for service or cleaning whenever needed.
For operation, the unit relies on a 3/8 hp refrigeration system and R-134a refrigerant. These work to maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be adjusted with the integrated temperature control. A back drain connection is built into the dispenser for use with a drip pan (sold separately). A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 80 7/8"
Depth: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register