Master-Bilt 44QL28-2HP Double Frame Receptacle
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Master-Bilt 44QL28-2HP Double Frame Receptacle.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 38-1286 Locking 3 Wire Connector; 125V; NEMA L5-20R
All Points 38-1539 Plug; NEMA 5-15P
Baxter 01-1000V5-00055 Twist Lock Receptacle
Legion 408247-COLD Receptacle
All Points 38-1318 Plug; NEMA 6-20P
All Points 38-1275 Angle Plug; NEMA 15-50P (3 Phase)
All Points 38-1331 Flanged Twist Lock Male Plug - 15A/125V
All Points 38-1270 Plug; NEMA 5-20P
Get paid to review this product!