Master-Bilt 21-01504 Cabinet Harness (Bmg Cab Rev
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Master-Bilt 21-01504 Cabinet Harness (Bmg Cab Rev.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Traulsen 333-60196-00 Heater Harness Foil 2 Ft 2 In
Hatco 02.18.342.00 Heater Element Wire
$3.00 /Linear Ft.
All Points 38-1311 High Temperature Wire; #12 Gauge; Stranded SF2; Black; 50' Roll
Henny Penny 65837 Wiring Harness
Hatco R02.18.133.165 Wire Harness Kit
Southbend 4851-2 Wiring Harness
All Points 38-1347 High Temperature Wire; #14 Gauge; Stranded SRGN; White; 250' Roll
Southbend 1199605 Wiring Harness
Get paid to review this product!