Maple Leaf Farms 8 oz. Whole Duck Leg - 36/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$116.99/Case|
- Rich and savory red-meat taste ready for your favorite marinade or dried herb blend
- Serve as an entree with an herb sauce and raspberries or as a dish of savory canard au vin
- Form into burgers and smother in barbecue sauce or bake into phyllo dough with walnuts and green onion
- Includes leg and thigh; roast, bake, or grill for juicy, tender meat
- Ships frozen
Maple Leaf Farms
|Package Size||8 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Boasting a deep and savory red-meat flavor, Maple Leaf Farms 8 oz. hole duck leg is the epitome of healthy and hearty, high-quality meat. Its robust flavor is met with a mouthwatering tenderness, perfect served as a stand-alone entree or in a recipe packed with onion, fettuccini, and freshly ground nutmeg, or drizzled with herb sauce and paired with raspberries. Since it's unseasoned, it's ready for your favorite blend of herbs, signature sauce, or tangy marinade. Premium duck is deliciously versatile in the kitchen, suiting a wide variety of delightful recipes to tantalize the taste buds and pack a punch of protein.
Try this meat mixed into a hearty tabbouleh salad with mint leaves and lemon juice, or debone, dice, and bake it into phyllo dough with feta. To stick to the classics, add the meat to a fresh, vegetable stir-fry on rice or create a gourmet, Southwestern-inspired hor d'oeuvre with tortillas and minced cilantro. Before cooking, first defrost the duck overnight and season. Then bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, covering it for extra moisture or leaving it uncovered for extra crispiness. The meat is ready to eat when its internal temperature reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Add your choice ingredients, plate, and serve!
Raising white pekin duck since 1958, Maple Leaf Farms is dedicated to providing safe, healthy, and high-quality duck for the food service industry. This family-run business follows strict, safety and quality-control practices, feeding ducks a natural diet without antibiotics and monitoring them for disease in accordance to the National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP). Maple Leaf Farms is certified by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and adheres to the Trident Stewardship Program to ensure proper animal care and sustainable, environmentally-friendly practices. The result is exceptionally robust, premium meat produced with integrity and perfect for choice menus.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register