Maple Leaf Farms 5.5 lb. Whole Duck - 6/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$99.99/Case|
- Rich and savory red-meat taste ready for your favorite marinade or dried herb blend
- Roast, deep fry, or cook in a dutch oven for an impressive entree brimming with dark, juicy flavor
- Coat in a dark currant glaze and pair with apple walnut stuffing or smother with a rich raspberry and parsley sauce
- Premium, USDA grade A meat
- Ships frozen
Maple Leaf Farms
|Package Size||5.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Boasting a deep and savory red-meat flavor, Maple Leaf Farms 5.5 lb. whole duck is the epitome of healthy and hearty, high-quality meat. Its robust flavor is met with a mouthwatering tenderness, perfect served as a stand-alone entree smothered in raspberry herb sauce or served with sweet, fruited rice. Since it's unseasoned, it's ready for your favorite blend of herbs, signature sauce, or tangy marinade. Premium duck is deliciously versatile in the kitchen, suiting a wide variety of delightful recipes to tantalize the taste buds and pack a punch of protein.
Try this meat in a variety of delicious ways, serving it quartered in a pot of gumbo, smothering it with barbecue sauce, or pairing it with sweet potato and apple stuffing. To stick to the classics, create a traditional dish of duck confit or get wildly creative by adding the meat to a savory cheesecake. Before cooking, thaw the meat, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, carefully remove the neck and giblets and rinse the meat with water. Roast the duck uncovered for 30 minutes per pound. The meat is thoroughly cooked when the internal temperature of the thigh joint reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Add your choice herbs or marinade, pair with complementary ingredients, plate, and serve!
Raising white pekin duck since 1958, Maple Leaf Farms is dedicated to providing safe, healthy, and high-quality duck for the food service industry. This family-run business follows strict, safety and quality-control practices, feeding ducks a natural diet without antibiotics and monitoring them for disease in accordance to the National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP). Maple Leaf Farms is certified by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and adheres to the Trident Stewardship Program to ensure proper animal care and sustainable, environmentally-friendly practices. The result is exceptionally robust, premium meat produced with integrity and perfect for choice menus.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register