Mannhart 01-502310 On/Off Toggle Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Mannhart 01-502310 On/Off Toggle Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Southbend 9111-1 Up/Down Switch
All Points 42-1650 On/Off Toggle Switch - 20A-277/120V
All Points 42-1494 Hi/Lo Rocker Toggle Switch - 16A, 125/250V
Wolf 00-713576 Toggle Switch Stg
Winston Industries Inc. PS2304 Toggle Switch
Frymaster 8071041 Switch Toggle Spdt
McCall 2195165 Levitan 720-L5 Toggle Switch
Carter-Hoffmann 16090-0251 Switch Assy
Get paid to review this product!