Manitowoc RNS-1078C QuietQube 22" Remote Condenser Nugget Ice Machine - 880 lb.
- Produces up to 880 lb. of ice per day
- Tubular nugget ice (5/8" x 1")
- Soft, chewable ice type
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior
- Quiet operation eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Great for rapidly cooling beverages without diluting them
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin - 430 lb.
Manitowoc RCU-1098 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 1 Phase
Manitowoc RCU-1098 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 3 Phase
|Manitowoc Ice RNS-1078C 115/60/1 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||880 Pounds|
|Power Usage||5.44 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||13.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “You May Also Need” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-1078C 115/60/1 Details
Make more ice with less ambient noise using this Manitowoc RNS-1078C QuietQube 22" remote cooled ice machine! Its innovative design lets you place the machine and condenser far apart to reduce the amount of noise reaching the customer environment. This design also increases efficiency by lowering the ambient temperature near your ice machine.
This unit makes up to 880 lb. of chewable nugget ice per day, which is perfect for use in all cold beverages thanks to its exceptionally high ice to water ratio. Nugget ice is also great for making blended drinks and smoothies because it causes less wear on the blender while resulting in a smoother product texture.
- QuietQube ice machine / condenser system keeps condenser and ice machine separate for quieter operation
- 880 lb. of daily nugget ice production
- Stainless steel exterior
- Evaporator designed for maximum quality and long operating life
- This unit requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Manitowoc Ice RNS-1078C 115/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register