Manitowoc RNS-1008A 30" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 1078 lb.
- Produces up to 1078 lb. of ice per day
- 30" wide, space-saving design
- Makes bite-size nugget cubes with light, chewable texture
- Perfect for beverage applications and dispensing
- Creates a 90% ice to water ratio to prevent congealing
- Features an evaporator designed for maximum quality and operating life
- Continuous production eliminates harvest cycle and ensures quieter operation
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin - 430 lb.
plus $1,047.00 /Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.09 /Each
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice / Beverage Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.49 /Each
Manitowoc D-570 Ice Storage Bin - 532 lb.
plus $1,047.00 /Each
|Manitowoc Ice RNS-1008A -261 Specs|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
775 to 1,200 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.41 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why do I need an adapter kit for my nugget ice machine / dispenser combination?
- All dispenser manufacturers require a nugget ice adapter kit in order to ensure your machine operates at its optimum level. Installing the right adapter for your ice machine / dispenser combination prevents the ice from congealing and damaging your equipment. Because some dispensers are not compatible with nugget ice machines, even with an added adapter, it is important that you review the manufacturer's literature and guidelines when making a selection. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice RNS-1008A -261 Details
Produce up to 1078 lb. of ice per day at your restaurant, cafeteria, or hospital facility with the Manitowoc RNS-1008A air cooled nugget ice machine! Thanks to its continuous production capability, you'll eliminate noisy harvest cycles, which ensures a quieter operation. With less noise, you'll have happier guests, and a more relaxed atmosphere!
Boasting a modular design, you can choose the ice bin and head unit that best fit your needs, which provides you with ultimate flexibility. This ice machine produces nugget ice, which consist of small pieces typically ranging from 3/8" in width to 1/2" in length. These perfectly bite-sized cubes possess a light, chewable texture and are comprised of a 90% ice to water ratio, making them perfect for soft drinks, dispensing, smoothie production, and more. Plus, the high ice to water ratio also ensures maximum cooling power with minimum dilution, making this unit's production capabilities as efficient as it is easy to operate!
This unit includes a 1 1/2 hp compressor and uses R-404A refrigerant. It can create ice using water between 45 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will operate in ambient temperatures between 50 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 208V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 23 5/8"
Height: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RNS-1008A -261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Manitowoc RNS-0308 22" Air Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 315 lb.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register