Manitowoc IY-1496N Indigo Series 48" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 3 Phase, 1588 lb.
Other Available Voltages:
- Produces up to 1588 lb. of ice per day
- Half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure uniformity
- Intelligent diagnostics provide feedback for preventative maintenance
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $4.99 /Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
Manitowoc B-970 Ice Storage Bin - 710 lb.
plus $1,457.00 /Each
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
plus $199.99 /Each
Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
plus $2,999.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1325 Ice Storage Bin - 1325 lb.
plus $3,143.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1650 Ice Storage Bin - 1660 lb.
plus $3,493.00 /Each
Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
plus $8,945.00 /Each
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
|Manitowoc Ice IY1496N3-263 Specs|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,588 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.23 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “You May Also Need” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice IY1496N3-263 Details
This Manitowoc IY-1496N Indigo series 48" remote cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline the cleaning process, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, having the condenser located away from the ice machine means lower ambient temperatures, which results in increased efficiency and more comfortable conditions for your staff and patrons.
This unit can make up to 1588 lb. of half size dice cube ice per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production, so you won't over-produce ice during lull hours. Simply program the machine to produce ice by scheduled time, ice volume, or bin level (with optional bin level control sold separately). Its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders and asset information through an eye-catching, illuminated display.
This ice machine also includes a revolutionary acoustical sensing probe that accurately measures the ice to ensure uniformity. For maximum safety and sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo series ice machines feature an easy-to-clean food zone. A hinged front door provides easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 34"
Height: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IY1496N3-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register