Manitowoc IY-0686C Indigo Series QuietQube 30" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 634 lb.
- Produces up to 634 lb. of ice per day
- Half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Produces less noise thanks to patented cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Intelligent diagnostics provide feedback for preventative maintenance
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc iCVD-0696 Remote Ice Machine Condenser
Manitowoc B-400 Ice Storage Bin - 290 lb.
Manitowoc B-570 Ice Storage Bin - 430 lb.
Manitowoc SFA-291 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 180 lb.
Manitowoc SPA-310 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 180 lb.
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||634 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.57 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “You May Also Need” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
Make more ice with less ambient noise using this Manitowoc IY-0686C Indigo series QuietQube 30" remote cooled ice machine! Its innovative cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology achieves quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units because the CVD system lets you place the machine farther from the remote condenser. This means less noise reaches the customer environment when compared to the hot gas evaporator systems that come standard on most remote condenser machines.
Its quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to control ambient noise and temperature for customer and employee comfort. It comes with state-of-the-art ice production technology, including a self-diagnostic system that provides 24-hour preventative maintenance, and programmable ice making options that allow you to produce ice by scheduled time or ice volume. It can make up to 634 lb. of half size dice cube ice per day, and controlling that production is made simple thanks to the EasyRead display. This eye-catching, illuminated display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information to your staff through an easy-to-use, button-operated interface.
- QuietQube ice machine / condenser system uses CVD technology to increase efficiency, lower ambient temperature, and limit distracting noises
- Easy-to-clean food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes
- Select components made from AlphaSan antimicrobial material for increased food safety
- DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and dirt
- This unit requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register