MagiKitch'n MKGD-72-ST-CHROME 72" Natural Gas Chrome Countertop Griddle with Solid State Thermostatic Controls - 216,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the price for this item!
Start a Live Chat
Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 30" x 71 3/4" cooking surface
- Solid state controlled cook zones every 12" of cooking surface, 150-550 degree Fahrenheit range
- Heavy-duty 1" thick chrome cooking surface with mirrored finish
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Tapered backsplash to protect surrounding walls and equipment
- Solid panel cabinet base may be flush mounted; 4" legs included
- Grease tray, chute, and drawers for quick and easy grease collection
- 216,000 BTU, natural gas; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
12" Black Nylon Slotted Heat Resistant Turner / Spatula
Mercer M35110BK Hell's Tools 12" Black High Temperature Slotted Turner
Cambro SPA14 14" Black High Heat Solid Turner
Cambro SPASL14 14" Black High Heat Slotted Turner
Gas or electric, manual or thermostatic, countertop griddles have many different features. Before purchasing this indispensable piece of cooking equipment, watch this video to learn which countertop griddle is perfect for your food service operation.
|Depth||37 9/16 Inches|
|Height||23 9/32 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||71 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||30 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions. Teflon or other non-metal utensils are highly recommended.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this MagiKitch'n MKGD-72-ST-CHROME 72" chrome countertop griddle with solid state thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup! Boasting a 1" thick chrome plated griddle plate with mirror finish, this griddle offers excellent heat retention that stands tough against rigorous daily use. Chrome recovers heat very quickly, and is perfect for delicate foods like scrambled eggs and pancakes. Plus, since chrome doesn't react with food, the level of flavor transfer and the amount of food sticking to the surface is minimal, making cleanup a breeze.
Featuring a control for each 12" of width, this unit offers a total of 216,000 BTU of heating power. The solid state thermostatic controls feature a matchless ignition and a temperature range of 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks. In fact, each temperature control comes with an on/off switch, so you can turn off certain griddle zones to save energy when they aren't being used.
The body of this griddle is made with a stainless steel front and side panels for easy cleaning and long-lasting durability. Four 4" adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath, or they can be removed if you'd prefer flush mounting. The stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter.
To make grease management easier, you can count on this model's 3 1/2" grease gutter to direct grease into the grease drawers for disposal. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it's fast and easy to empty this unit's two grease drawers. A natural gas and 115V electrical connection are required for operation.
Depth: 37 9/16"
Height: 23 9/32"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Width: 71 3/4"
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!