Lodge L7B3 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Mini Cake Pan with 7 Cups
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- (7) 3 1/4" x 1" cups
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
|Length||12 7/8 Inches|
|Width||11 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||1 1/8 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 Inches|
|Compartment Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||7|
|Type||Mini Cake Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
A natural for big, fluffy biscuits, individual desserts, or gingerbread cupcakes, this Lodge L7B3 cast iron mini cake pan also works well for making brownies and mini meaf loafs too! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular features (7) 3 1/4" diameter x 1" deep cups and a durable cast iron construction. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This bakeware is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 12 7/8"
Width: 11 3/8"
Depth: 1 1/8"
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan baking Perfect finish evenly duty drop double cast buy
Perfect drop biscuit pan. Preseasoned and ready for immediate use. This pan heats slowly and evenly. The finish is nonstick, and rustproof. Perfect size for individual baking ideas.
Rea S. Posted on 10/02/2016
I bought this heavy-duty Lodge cast iron pan for the sole purpose of baking hamburger buns. It works great! I intended to buy another one at some point so I can make a double batch. Highly recommended!
Martin F. Posted on 11/22/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register