Libbey 8588SR Bristol Valley 3.75 oz. Sherry Glass - 24/Case
- Great for serving dry sherries and light aperitifs at restaurants and bars
- Classic, curved design
- Short, narrow stem appears to flow seamlessly into the glass body
- Rolled rim ensures easy sipping
- Exhibits unparalleled brilliance and clarity
You May Also Need
Libbey 96456 16" x 7" 5-Well Inspire Olive Wood Flight
plus $30.49 / Each
Libbey 96455 10 1/4" x 7" 3-Well Inspire Olive Wood Flight
plus $21.99 / Each
|Libbey 8588SR Specs|
|Height||5 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Dessert Wine Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 8588SR Details
Serve dry sherries and light aperitifs in this Libbey 8588SR Bristol Valley 3.75 oz. sherry glass. Delightfully classic in design, its short, narrow stem appears to flow seamlessly into the curved body of the glass. Plus, it boasts a rolled rim to ensure easy sipping of your signature, portioned beverages.
This glass also features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim that gives your customers a uniquely luxurious experience with each sip.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Create an unforgettable ambiance for the tabletops at your restaurant or bar by serving drinks in this glass!
Top Diameter: 1 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 5 7/8"
Capacity: 3.75 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 8595SR Bristol Valley 6 oz. Flute Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8556SR Bristol Valley 12 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
Libbey 8573SR Bristol Valley 13 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8565SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8572SR Bristol Valley 12.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8513SR Bristol Valley 16 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
Libbey 8564SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8515SR Bristol Valley 13.5 oz. Round Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8555SR Bristol Valley 7.5 oz. Martini Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:price Love quality point glasses feel excellent critique cheap
Love the look of these and love the price. They don't feel cheap, excellent quality for this price point. The only critique I have is the bottoms of the glasses seem to have imperfections but it's not a major concern.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register