Libbey 789 17 oz. Glass Decanter
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim
- Decorative and durable
- Great for wine in the evening or breakfast beverages in the morning
- Flared top creates a classic look
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||7 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Rim-Full Capacity||21.5 oz.|
|Shoulder Capacity||17 oz.|
|Type||All Purpose Decanters|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- How can I accurately measure 0.5 liters using this decanter?
- For an accurate 0.5 liter pour, fill the decanter to about halfway up the neck. See Specification Sheet for an example.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Bring classic, elegant style to your tabletops with this Libbey 789 17 oz. (0.5 liter) glass decanter. It's certain to please with its flared top and graceful shape, making it a great fit any time for any meal. Whether you're looking to elevate the presentation of your breakfast beverages or you want to find an alternative to leaving wine bottles on your tables, this decanter delivers! Its chip-resistant rim helps ensure reliability by providing support at the weakest point, resulting in less breakage, which helps you cut replacement costs while maintaining a professional appearance and keeping customers and staff safe.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this decanter make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass decanter makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 7 3/4"
Capacity: 17 oz. (0.5 liters)
Rim-Full Capacity: 21.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:carafes bar water cleans glasses juices allows clean easily Easy
Good quality, heavy duty glass decanter. Doesn't look overly chunky, but isn't super flimsy either. Great size for table-side Chianti service or table-side water service, especially during hot summer patio season.
We have wine on tap and these are the best for selling it as carafes. These can also be used for other things. We have served ice water with these and they are great.
Good carafe. We use when guests get 2-3 glasses of the same wine, and don't want to get a bottle. Makes it easy for the bar, and less likelihood for servers to accidentally tip over the glass.
This decanter is high-quality and looks classy and elegant. Easy to clean due to the wide opening, but still delicate enough that it allows for an accurate pour without needing a spout. Use to aerate wine or dispense liquids such as spirits or water. Clear surface allows labels to be readily seen.
Good decanter for wine or juice for brunch. Can hold a nice amount and guests can still help themselves with it and they are Libbey brand and durable do they stand up to the dish machine well for cleaning.
We used these carafes for a cocktail bar/mimosa bar for different juices/mixers, and they were absolutely perfect! Looks great, cleans easily - definitely recommend these carafes!
We could use this for water on tables or to pour juice, but we use them for flowers - we have faux arrangements so we don't have to water them. The glass does not collect dust easily, and we just run them through the dishwasher every couple of months. Very clean looking!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register