Libbey 7531SR Briossa 10.5 oz. Wine Glass - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Great for fine dining restaurants, bars, and catering businesses
- Features a classic, elegant design
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
- Crystal-clear clarity showcases the rich colors of red and white wines
- Adds sophistication and style to your table setting
|Height||7 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Thanks to its wide, sheer rim and exquisitely formed bowl, this Libbey 7531SR Briossa 10.5 oz. wine glass is the ideal way to highlight the clarity, color, and consistency of your most popular premium wines. Great for serving both red and white wines, this glass is versatile enough for your fine dining restaurant, bar, or catering business. As an all-purpose wine glass, you'll save both money and storage space by adding this glass to your collection. Its classic design and appearance are further enhanced by its crystal-clear clarity to showcase the rich colors of each wine. In addition, an elegant stem elevates the bowl, while a wide foot provides stability and balance. Plus, this glass features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim for long-lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Briossa wine glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
Height: 7 5/8"
Capacity: 10.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Libbey Vina II (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register