Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 72/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features a unique bell-shaped design
- Great for serving a classic old fashioned or signature cocktail
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 226 Esquire 11 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
plus $58.99 / Case
Libbey 232 Esquire 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
plus $66.99 / Case
Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. Split Glass - 48/Case
plus $62.99 / Case
Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
plus $49.99 / Case
Libbey 249 Esquire 5 oz. Side Water Glass - 72/Case
plus $89.99 / Case
Libbey 259 Esquire 12 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
plus $57.99 / Case
|Libbey 227 Specs|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 227 Details
Serve enticing cocktails or liquor on the rocks in this Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. old fashioned glass! This unique glass is bell-shaped, tapering outward from a thick base to form a convenient grip and an unusual rounded mouth that guides liquor to the lips of thirsty customers. Despite its distinctive design, this glass bears all the hallmarks of a classic old fashioned glass with a shapely, modern twist. Great for serving a classic old fashioned or a signature cocktail, this glass boasts crystal-clear clarity to enhance your presentation. Small, reliable, and classy, this old fashioned glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection!
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Esquire old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 3 1/4"
Capacity: 7.25 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:sleek Nice moderate liquid ice heavy glass filled chips appealing
Nice, moderate to heavy glass and has a very sleek appealing look when it's filled with ice and a liquid. Have used for couple months now and no chips or imperfections.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register