Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. Split Glass - 48/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Sleek curves accentuate the glass for an attractive shape
- Great for serving cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Thick sham adds to the weight and feel of the glass
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 226 Esquire 11 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
plus $61.99 / Case
Libbey 232 Esquire 8 oz. Highball Glass - 48/Case
plus $69.49 / Case
Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
plus $53.99 / Case
Libbey 249 Esquire 5 oz. Side Water / Tasting Glass - 72/Case
plus $98.99 / Case
Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 72/Case
plus $104.49 / Case
|Libbey 223 Specs|
|Height||4 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Product Line||Libbey Esquire|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 223 Details
The Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. split glass is great for bringing sleek sophistication to your cocktail service. Perfect for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, this glass features clean lines and a unique curved design. The thick base adds to the weight and feel of the glass, while offering a modern look. It's great for classic cocktails like mojitos and can also be used as an all-purpose beverage glass. In addition to its stunning appearance, this split glass features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage at the glass's most vulnerable point, thus reducing your replacement costs and increasing safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 4 5/8"
Capacity: 7 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:water small serving service price offset low glasses cost coffee
These glasses work well for a small water serving that accompanies our coffee service. We have a lot of breakage so the price is low enough to offset the cost of breakage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register