Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. Split Glass - 48/Case
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Sleek curves accentuate the glass for an attractive shape
- Great for serving cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Thick sham adds to the weight and feel of the glass
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Libbey 223 Specs|
|Height||4 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 223 Details
The Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. split glass is great for bringing sleek sophistication to your cocktail service. Perfect for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, this glass features clean lines and a unique curved design. The thick base adds to the weight and feel of the glass, while offering a modern look. It's great for classic cocktails like mojitos and can also be used as an all-purpose beverage glass. In addition to its stunning appearance, this split glass features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage at the glass's most vulnerable point, thus reducing your replacement costs and increasing safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 4 5/8"
Capacity: 7 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 226 Esquire 11 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 232 Esquire 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 249 Esquire 5 oz. Side Water Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 259 Esquire 12 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 72/Case
People Talk About:water small serving service price offset low glasses cost coffee
These glasses work well for a small water serving that accompanies our coffee service. We have a lot of breakage so the price is low enough to offset the cost of breakage.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register