Libbey 1910 No-Nik 10 oz. Water Glass - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$64.99/Case|
- Special heat treating process strengthens the glass
- Chip-resistant rim
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Easy-to-grip surface ergonomically fits into hands
- Great for water, juice, milk, and iced tea
- Ideal for bars, diners, buffets, and more
|Height||3 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Bring an iconic addition to the table with this Libbey 1910 No-Nik 10 oz. water glass! Featuring a classic nonic shape for increased strength and durability, as well as a crystal clear construction that lets the colors of your ice cold beverages shine through, this glass is perfect for restaurants, diners, and caterers looking to serve beverages in style! The nonic shape also offers an ergonomic way to hold slippery glasses of ice cold drinks, making it great for serving cold water, juice, milk, and more.
For a higher resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, this glass is specially heat treated. This treatment provides great strength and durability to the top of the glass where most abuse occurs, reducing the wear on your glasses as they go through hours of busy service.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this No-Nik water glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 3 7/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 14801 No-Nik 20 oz. English Pub Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 14806 No-Nik 16 oz. English Pub Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 1917 No-Nik 7.75 oz. Beverage Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 1906 No-Nik 12 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 72/Case
People Talk About:glasses water great fits nicely bill dishes feel glass much
Love these glasses. We use them for just water. they look great, they feel nice in the hand as well. However the one con of them is that they are thin glass. in our restaurant we have a medium traffic for dine in customers and dishes all get loaded in the 3compartment sink. If the dishwasher isn't careful loading the glasses or other dishes they do break.
Oleg V. from VV Delice Posted on 10/13/2016
I am not a fan of these glasses. They take up too much room because they do not stack at all. In places with limited shelf space they do not fit the bill.
Sean M. Posted on 02/11/2016
These water glasses from Libbey are a good value. They are the right size, they don't take up too much space, or chip easily, and they look nice.
Molly M. from Madison Sourdough Company Posted on 01/31/2015
Great price and great size for drinking water, though it does feel a little thin. This 10oz. water glass is cheap and pretty so it fits the bill nicely for my cafe. I won't have to worry when a couple end up broken because they are priced so well.
Cody O. from Proper Grounds Coffee Roasters Posted on 09/04/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register