Libbey 127 Heavy Base 6.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 48/Case
$64.03/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$66.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features a heavy base for unparalleled balance
- Great for serving cocktails, whiskey, gin, and old fashioneds
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Designed with simple, clean lines
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Learn how to taste Whiskey at the Stoll & Wolfe Distillery. From the color, to the aroma, to the taste, take a tour through the art of whiskey tasting.
|Libbey 127 Specs|
|Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 127 Details
Serve your finest whiskey, gin, or classic old fashioned in this Libbey 127 Heavy Base 6.5 oz. old fashioned glass! Made with clean, straight lines for an attractively spare design, this glass features a heavy base for unparalleled balance. Boasting a flared mouth, this glass has ample room for ice or fruit garnishes. Plus, a chip-resistant rim makes it durable for long lasting use. Great for serving a variety of cocktails on the rocks, this old fashioned glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection. Crystal-clear clarity also enhances your presentation to elevate any drink to a higher level of sophistication. Small, reliable, and classy, this old fashioned glass is sure to become a favorite at your restaurant, bar, or lounge!
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 3 1/4"
Capacity: 6.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses ordering nice near Love European espresso dose customers culture
Love the glasses and my customers dose too!!! I think i will be ordering the 9 oz glasses to in the near future of the business.
I ordered these glasses for water to go with my espresso (European coffee culture). The glasses are just the right size, and what's particularly nice is the shape.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register