Libbey 1176 9 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$62.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for increased durability
- Heat-treated for added resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features an elegant, hourglass shape
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||5 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Serve your patrons refreshing lighter lagers and pilsner beers with this Libbey 1176 oz. hourglass pilsner glass! It features a classic hourglass shape and crystal-clear clarity to showcase a beer's golden colors and carbonation. The broad upper portion also maintains the head, creating the perfect final touch to your presentation.
Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Plus, a chip-resistant rim makes this glass a durable addition to your glassware collection. Boasting a thick sham, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 3/8"
Capacity: 9 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register