Le Superbe Gruyere Cheese 6 lb. Solid Block
- Perfect for fondues, sandwiches, and salads; can be shredded, cubed, or sliced
- Sweet, slightly salty flavor
- Textured, hard cheese with a pleasant yellow color
- Naturally lactose-free
- Ships refrigerated
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Expertly and traditionally aged for 150 days, this Le Superbe gruyere cheese boasts a deep flavor that your patrons are sure to love! Made from fresh, part-skim Swiss alpine cow's milk, this cheese contains no coloring or additives and is naturally lactose-free. Gruyere cheese tends to be hard and has a rich texture that enhances with age. With a slightly sweet, mildly salty, and perfectly earthy flavor, this cheese can add a level of delicious complexity to your culinary creations.
Extremely versatile in its application, this cheese can be cubed, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It can also be used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack. Arrange it with some fruit and crackers for a classic appetizer - Gruyere cheese pairs well with a white wine like Riesling or a sparkling cider for a classier occasion. Gruyere also does well in a French onion soup or cordon bleu. You can also grate some for serving atop salads. This cheese is an excellent addition to any establishment and is sure to enhance a variety of menu items.
Lustenberger & Dürst and its umbrella brand, Le Superbe, have been crafting some of the finest Swiss cheese for over 155 years. As one of Switzerland's oldest cheese-maturing companies, Le Superbe produces high-quality cheese by carefully selecting partnering dairies. Fresh, natural milk, superior craftsmanship, and traditional processes make Le Superbe a trusted brand.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register