Other Available Types:
- 100% premium arabica beans
- Taste profile: full-bodied flavor with notes of cocoa and caramel
- Pre-portioned packets save on time and labor cost, while providing a consistent product
- Each 2.25 oz. packet yields 64 oz. of prepared coffee
- Caffeinated, dark roast; perfect for use in a drip coffee or pour over coffee machine
|Shipping Weight||4.87 lb.|
|Preparation|| Drip Brewer|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Welcome your guests with smooth, premium Italian coffee with this Lavazza Gran Riserva Filtro 2.25 oz. coffee packet. Hand-picked in South and Central America, this expertly curated blend is 100% arabica beans picked from different farms to perfectly balance the naturally occurring flavor distinctions for each farm to create a full-bodied, balanced flavor in every packet. This dark roast is sure to please any guest with its rich flavor, pleasing aroma, and tasting notes of cocoa and caramel. Serve this coffee plain for an afternoon pick-me-up, over ice, or add creamer and flavoring syrups for a delicious custom coffee beverage to savor and enjoy.
Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops, this coffee is packaged coarsely ground in a 2.25 oz. pre-portioned packet, which allows you to save on precious time and labor cost since the grounds are ready to brew for quicker service. This also ensures your coffee is uniformly ground so you can provide a consistent product that your customers can depend on. Crafted for use in a pour over coffee machine, this coffee can be used to create a variety of beverages like cafe au lait, coffee cocktails, or refreshing frozen coffee frappes. With each 2.25 oz. package yielding approximately 64 oz. of finished coffee, you'll be able to brew the perfect amount of coffee to keep your customers' cups full and your coffee fresh. Plus, as a beloved consumer brand, Lavazza coffee offers brand recognition that'll give your customers piece of mind that they are receiving a premium product.
With a dream to produce premium coffee and espresso blends, Luigi Lavazza started Lavazza Premium Coffee Corporation in Torino, Italy in 1895. In order to produce their fine Italian coffee, Lavazza sources worldwide from places such as Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, and Ethiopia to create perfectly balanced blends that are creamy and full-bodied. Lavazza carries a multitude of products for different applications like pour over or drip coffee, single serve pods or packets, and espresso, to fit the varied needs of your establishment. In 2004, Lavazza created a foundation to improve the living conditions in coffee-producing companies and has since helped 3,000 farmers in 8 countries. With this increased focus on sustainability, Lavazza started its Tierra! line, where offerings include Rainforest Alliance Certified and organic coffee beans.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register